Saturday, June 29, 2013

About this Blog

Hello!

So I am new to the blogging scene, but I decided to give it a try.  I find writing when not graded or used for anything publishable very enjoyable.  This summer is one of the more adventurous ones I've had, so I thought I would try to map out things and people that I've met so I can go back someday and reflect on how my life has changed based on interactions I've had with various things.

As many of you know, I took a trip to Australia this summer, and part of this blog will focus on that. I'll try to include pictures and stories as well.  A lot of the "life-changing" experiences I've had so far occurred during this trip, however, I've encountered many since I've been back in the states as well.

The themes of this blog will probably be pretty loose, I'm a pretty relaxed person when it comes to guidelines and things, so for all intensive purposes, this is more of a journal/lessons I've learned type deal.

Okay? Let's get started! :)

--KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment